Tuesday 2 November 2021

Digital rangoli pattern and real life rangoli pattern

 

Hello, for our Diwali stuff we had to make rangoli, first in our maths books then do it digitally it was fun but I don't really love the one I did digitally. I searched up rangoli patterns and came up with an idea. I made the pattern and coloured it in with really bright colours. Then I just copied it onto my Chromebook, it was super fun but a little time consuming because I had to get the right shapes and copy them and also put them in the right places. Rangoli is a sign of welcome and they are meant to be sacred welcoming areas, they are also said to bring good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Katie, my name is Jaydin and I am a year 8 student from Glenbrae school. I came across your blog post and I thought that it look really interesting and amazing. I learned a few things from your post. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie, my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. You have done a great job on you Rangoli pattern. Keep up the good work Katie.

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.